Same Day Delivery Rent 20 cubic yard roll-off dumpster bin container
Our 20-yard roll-off dumpster bin is very popular with contractors, homeowners and business owners
CALL US TEXT US EMAIL US
604-261-6198 Mon to Sat 9 to 5 604-261-6198
20 Cubic Yard Roll-Off Dumpster Bin Rental
Fast, friendly service makes the decision to rent a roll off dumpster from us simple and easy.
approximate Dumpster Container Bin Size: 17' X 6.5' X 5'
Driveway and Alley Friendly
Commercial, Industrial, and Residential Dumpster Rental and Waste Removal
FLAT RATE RENTAL - HASSLE FREE
most competitors will give you extra billing if you go over a weeks time.
NOT TO WORRY!
No added daily time rental fee
That's Right FREE!
Want more info on this unbelievable offer - just call 604-261-6198 Now
For general construction debris or household demolition waste, we recommend the 20-yard roll-off dumpster bin container.
One significant advantage of a 20-yard dumpster is that it’s small enough to be positioned in a relatively tight area and/or maneuvered into different areas on your property or site.
So, if you have only limited space available—you’ll find a unit with 20-yard dumpster dimensions is exactly the right choice. Likewise for work in which you need to move the dumpster from one spot to another to ensure easy access as the project evolves.
Our 20-yard roll-off dumpster bin container can hold approximately 20 cubic yards of waste. These are for larger landscaping or construction site projects when dumpster space is important. Any construction site with larger amounts of rubbish such as demolition sites.
Our 20-yard roll-off dumpster bin containers can be parked in a driveway or alley due to our skinny bin sizing. You have enough room to get rid of furniture, couches, tables, chairs, recliners, sporting equipment and even the garage junk you stored forever.
SkinnyBins® roll-off dumpster bin containers fit in tight places, on your driveway, alley or almost anywhere you want!
We offer containers for both residents and contractors in a wide variety of sizes. You can keep our containers "within reason" as long as you need them. Whether you are a contractor or homeowner SkinnyBins® will have the disposal solution for you. We can provide roll-off dumpster bin containers in a wide range of sizes and configurations to fit any size load or loading area. Our trucks are able to get into the tightest locations.
- Small footprint: fits well in driveways, alleys
- Dimensions: Exterior dimensions of a 20-yard dumpster typically measure 17' X 6.5' X 5'.
- Capacity: A 20-yard dumpster can hold 20 cubic yards of material or 7-9 pickup truck loads.
- Weight Limit: 20-yard dumpsters can typically hold about 3 tons of material or 3,000 to max 5,000 lbs
- Key Features: A 20-yard dumpster is small enough to fit in most driveways.
- Fast service, free quotes, low rate
- Insured - W.C.B
- We offer same day pickup.
we call you back
9 am to 5 pm
- Instant Quote -
speak directly to an owner or driver
* text a photo of job if possible
Walk-in In Loading
Makes it easier to load heavy and bulky items than tossing over the top of bin,
Residential and Commercial Dumpster Rentals Made Simple
Fast, friendly service with multiple bins for every project make dumpster rental from us simple and easy.
- Easy quotation and ordering service
- Flexible multiple sized dumpsters
- A simple call for pickup
- We can he;p you to select the right size dumpster for your project.
When you rent a dumpster, you can feel confident knowing your waste and recycling will be handled safely and responsibly.
- State-of-the-art recycling technology
- Safe, responsible landfill management
- We put the planet first
- We are committed to a high standard of safety and environmental responsibility, feel at ease about what happens after we pick up your dumpster.
Our 30 years of experience with Dumpster Rentals means you can expect prompt delivery and removal of your dumpster.
- Timely delivery and pick up
- Dedicated customer service
- We'll deliver your dumpster when you need it
- Place it safely and precisely where you need it
- Remove it without delay when you're done
How To Rent and Size a Dumpster Bin
It’s easy, simple, and fast
Call to discuss bin size and location
Estimating the volume of your debris is challenging, especially for household junk or construction debris. With our experience when you call, we can provide some help in picking the right size dumpster. Whatever your project, getting the size right is step one in having a good roll-off dumpster bin container rental experience.
Clean up Time?
Drywall Dumpster bin Rental, Gypsum Recycling, Drywall Recycling Dumpster , Homeowner Dumpster, Recycle Greenboard, Wallboard Disposal, Plaster Recycling, Garbage Removal Dumpster bin Rental, Trash Disposal, Dumpster bin Rental, Junk Recycling, Refuse Recycling, Waste Disposal, Junk Removal, Trash Removal, Drywall Removal, Yard Projects, Concrete Removal, dumping of shingles, roofing shingle dumpster, demolition waste removal, Construction Projects, Renovation Projects, Commercial Construction, New Home Construction, Re-
20 Yard Dumpster Disposal Bin Rental
Often used for asphalt roofing or small demolitions and household materials.
- Large flooring or carpeting removal
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400-500 square foot deck removal
- 40-50 square of roofing shingles
- 2 layers of shingles on a 2,000 square foot roof
- Kitchen or bathroom renovation
- Basement, attic, or garage cleanup
- Flooring and carpet removal for a large house
- Steel stud re-enforced bin for heavy duty use.
- Designed for larger projects,
- Can take on any larger construction jobs
- Real estate clean up or renovation project
- Larger construction sites and demolition sites
20 Yard Renovation Project
The 20-yard dumpster Rental is the favourite choice for contractors, homeowners, and businesses.
- Offloading junk when moving out/in
- Shed or garage demolition
- Inground swimming pool removal or demolition
- Throwing out about a full-garage-worth of household trash
- New construction of a smaller home, cottage, cabin, or barn
- Yard waste removal
- Whole-home cleanups: Foreclosures, hoarding situations, or estate cleanouts
Perfect all Types of Projects
With a 20 yd dumpster, you can take care of virtually any type of residential or small construction project, including:
- Clutter removal—say goodbye to the garage, basement, and attic clutter
- Downsizing before a move—use a 20-yard dumpster rental to get rid of furniture, carpet, boxes, clothes, appliances and more
- Debris disposal, from remodelling your kitchen or bathroom to replacing siding, shingles, and roof tiles
- Yard waste clean-up, such as removing trees or tree limbs, shrub clippings and other landscaping debris
Choosing a dumpster that's too small will be an expensive mistake!
Call and let us help you with your decision
Don't overfill the dumpster!
Really DO NOT overfill, It Will Cost You Extra
Your debris must be level with or under the top of the container or you're headed for more hassle and cost.
It may be tempting to solve a "my dumpster is too small" problem by piling the debris high above the rim of the dumpster.
We cannot legally haul your debris on the road with it piled over the top. It's a major road hazard. In most cases, the roll-off driver will leave and you'll be informed that the dumpster can't be picked up until you level it. You'll be charged a "trip charge" typically in that case. Other times, the driver may jump up and level your dumpster himself, by throwing out debris.
You'll probably be charged an "overfilling fee" and you'll have a pile of debris leftover that you still need to get rid of.